Oh yes, I’ve been playing with my Gift Bag Punch Board again! Last time I posted a Gift Bag Punch Board project I had a comment on my YouTube about it being nice to see a left-handed crafter attempt to use a punch board, well, I’m at it again!
Aren’t these coin wallets super cute! I LOVE using the Neutrals Colour Collection of Designer Series Paper, did you know you get some pieces of Gold and Silver paper in there too?! I know, it’s awesome! I think these wallets are a great way to gift money or gift cards, why just give them in a card, make something really cute!
Designer Series Paper – 7 x 7″ (18 x 18 cm)
1. Line the edge of the Designer Series Paper with the start line on the Gift Bag Punch Board
3. Score at line M and the Horizontal Line
4. Line the Score line up to the start line
5. Score at line M and the Horizontal Line
7. Rotate the DSP by 180 degrees, and repeat the previous 6 steps ensuring the score lines match
8. Fold and burnish on the score lines
9. Choose which side is your front and back, and cut off the front flap on one side
10. Apply adhesive to the skinny strip down the side, and one of your bottom flaps
11. Close up your Coin Wallet
12. Create you closure, punch two 3/4″ circles from card stock, use brads to attach them to the wallet and wrap bakers twine around them in a figure of 8
To purchase any of the items featured in my projects please use the links above. To join my team of Stampin’ Friends select ‘Join My Team’ or send me a message!
Please support StampinByHannah, and join my Code Club, by using the Hostess code featured in the top right hand of my blog. For orders of over £150 please do not use this code, as you are entitled to your own Hostess benefits!
Sign up to my newsletter here – http://eepurl.com/2if59
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator